Monday, March 11, 2013
Another Day Another Rodeo
I feel like I always write the same thing.... Another rodeo, Allen got a crappy horse with no reride option... Driving to another rodeo to try his luck again. Hopefully next time I blog the story will at least end with a win. He did end up alright at the last rodeo, but he did get ripped off on his first ride. He was 64 points and the horse pretty much just walked in a circle. Luckily he made it back to the short round and was 78 but even then the people who beat him shouldn't have. Sometimes its hard not to get sick of the system when you know they play favorites. Someday it will pay off I guess. Right now we're driving to Austin, TX for another shot. We are traveling with a kid that is VERY hard to travel with. I have to keep a positive attitude and not let him get to me but man... Some people. We will get back Wednesday morning in time to go to school, do laundry, and pack up again. Next week will be gone for ten days, and this same kid is going with so it could be interesting. But a week on the beach is a week on the beach, how bad can it be! First we have to survive this trip, I'm gonna need some prayers coming this way so I don't strangle this guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment