Thursday, June 27, 2013
That's Life
The life of a cowboys wife. Not an easI say one by any means, but completely worth it. This time though it wasn't Allen that left, I've been in California this week with his sister's supervising their dance trip to Disneyland. Don't get me wrong it's been a ton of fun but I miss my husband. The worst part is I know when I get home he won't be there waiting for me, he's on the road again and won't be back til Saturday night or Sunday. And gone again on Monday. Til the next Sunday. You learn to appreciate the time we have together but it's starting to feel like we don't see each other more often then we do. I'm not a fan of that. Time together is something I really value and sometimes its not possible. So to all of you that wish for a little space or a break from your spouse once in a while, think of me and remember that I'm praying for the opposite. Sometimes I think it would be easier if my husband wasn't such a talented studly man, but what fun would that be! I just need to suck it up and remember there are much much worse things we could go through then sacrificing a little time apart and we are more blessed then we deserve by far.
So, to get myself from having a little pity party cuz I miss him, here are some things I love about him:
1. He loves me. He would do anything in the world for me and has to put up with my crazy mood swings, wild emotions, and all my quirks so that alone makes him pretty awesome.
2. He can always make me laugh, he has a way of making me smile whether I want to or not!
3. He is a worthy priesthood holder and loves God and leads our family honorably.
4. He is extremely talented and has high goals for himself and for us. He's not willing to shortcut anything just because it might be easier.
5. He is a very hard worker. When he's not sleeping or rodeoing he's working his tail off.
6. He is great with kids and will someday make a great daddy to our little munchkins.
7. He is extremely good looking. Need i say more?
8. He never talks bad about other people, he is everyone's best friend and hates gossip.
9. Did I mention good looking?
10. He is my best friend in the entire world and knows me better than anyone else. He is my best half.
Ok so that did not help much, I miss him even more. But now you know how awesome he is. Be jealous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment