JellyPages.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

He's Back!!

After the longest week ever, Allen made it home last night! It's so good to have him home and have things getting back to normal. His trip was somewhat successful in a way... He had two really good rides in Jackson, MS and San Angelo, TX (scored 77 and 78) they aren't high enough to win any money from them but he said they were just the confidence boosters he needed after not riding as good as he has been for a while. In Tuscon, AZ he didn't have as good of luck. He was only 57 championship points and didn't get a reride option. Kind of a bummer that he didn't win anything all week but it was good he feels better about his riding. He hurt his foot in TX and the whole thing is like one big bruise, it looks pretty nasty but being a big macho man he doesn't think it's bad enough to get it looked at. Sometimes that kid makes me crazy :) anyway after my last post I realized I forgot to the last surprise Allen left for me on Valentines Day (cuz I know you are all dying to know) I came home to find these lovely cupcakes at my house. That boy is pretty neat.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...Glad Allen did good. Hope his foot feels better soon. I want a cupcake...mmmm

    ReplyDelete