Monday, February 11, 2013
What a Week
It's been one of those weeks where life seems to throw everything it has at me just to see if I can make it through it. When I finally think I can pick myself up and keep going past one thing, it seems like life just laughs and throws something bigger and tougher on top of it. There's a quote I found on Pinterest that was much needed:
On another note, last Friday I took the GRE to try to get into grad school next fall. It was so extremely hard. I just hope and pray that I passed because that is one test I never want to take again in my life. I know I was just complaining about how life is kicking my butt, but overall it's kind of scary how good things have gone. You always hear about how life never goes as planned, and lately I just keep thinking that it's going too well. If that makes any sense.... I just keep thinking that it can't keep going just like we want it because sooner or later it's gonna decide that it needs to throw a few more kinks in the plan. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
Friday was also two years from when Allen proposed to me. It's crazy how fast time goes, it seems like not that long ago we just started dating. When he asked me, he went up the mountain and found the tree we carved our names into on our first date. Someday I'm planning on going and cutting it down and doing something cool and crafty to save it.
Allen is leaving tonight for a week to go to a few rodeos. He's going to Mississippi, Texas, and Arizona. It'll be the longest we've been apart since we got married. I don't know if I'll be able to make it that long... CHEESY! But really. That's too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Before you know it, you will turn around and it will have been 13 years! Yesterday was the anniversary of our first date, 13 years ago!!!! I can't believe it! We are like teenage lovers now! :-) Hope you're doing ok. Love ya
ReplyDelete