JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Here's the Scoop

I've been slacking in the whole blogging world, but I finally have a few minutes to catch up on the last few weeks. It seems like every time we get home we unpack, repack and are gone again. The last few weekends we've been at college rodeos, and Allen has been doing really good. He won the average at the Weatherford, Oklahoma college rodeo and won this snazzy little thing.

I have been showing it off for him! He also did pretty good at the rodeo in Hays, Kansas last weekend, good enough to keep him ranked number one in our region with one more rodeo to go. This weekend is the last one, and its at home. I'm not even competing but it's nerve racking because I want him to win so bad. The worst he can do at this point is second place, so he is guaranteed a spot at the college finals in June. What a stud! I never imagined this would be my lifestyle. But it sure is a blessing.

 The other day I got a surprise package in the mail from my family, it was just what I needed! We don't have long til we're back home but I'm trying to enjoy the time we have left here. They sent me a package full of 'sunshine' that looked like this




 This is a count down chain til we come home!

 I was talking to my sister the other day and she was telling me about my nephew Kade. He is the cutest little bugger :) Anyway, I guess he goes around the house riding his horses sayin, "buck me off horse!!" I'm guessing he gets that from hearing about Allen ride and I love it! I'm excited to see all the nieces and nephews again. They're so much fun and so stinkin cute! I got this picture of my nephew Porter winking at me the other day and it makes me laugh every time :)

HAHA he's gonna be a ladies man for sure!







Pretty good looking bunch, and that's only half of them. Speaking of good looking, this is the result of Mustache March at our house....
With a little help from mascara so you can see it :) This kid.... He makes me laugh :)  Well, it's rodeo time boys. Hopefully next time I'll be updating about my region champion sexy husband.. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment