Wednesday, January 23, 2013
All Grown Up and Blogging!!
Well I did it... I finally started my very own blog!! I've decided that my life is worth sharing, and this would be a good way to do it. Things have not gone the way I expected at all from what I imagined as a little girl. I figured I would live a pretty quiet life, nothing too extravagant but still fulfilling. But here I am... The wife of a professional rodeo cowboy, traveling hundreds of miles almost every weekend and living halfway across the country from my home and family. Anyhow, I'm hoping that having a blog will be therapeutic for me, because I'm pretty sure this new life will take a lot of getting used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, look at you all grown up!!! I'm so happy that you have a blog! This will be fun!
ReplyDelete