JellyPages.com

Friday, January 25, 2013

On the Road Again

I get to see a lot of places being the wife of a cowboy. Right now I'm waiting for the Denver CO. Rodeo to start super nervous. Allen just bought his pro rodeo card, which means he is legit! I'm really proud of him for coming as far as he has chasing his gold buckle dreams. Sometimes I think I take for granted how blessed I am to be part of those dreams but I really love that he drags me along. Not many wives get to travel with their husbands as much as I do, and I know there's a good chance that will change somewhat the more involved he gets but as for now I'm just enjoying ever road trip we have together. This is a tough business and a hard way to make a living but its something he loves so for now I'll just try to support him as much as I can... That's all for now, good luck Big Al, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment