Saturday, January 26, 2013
Just Rambling...
It's crazy the different places you end up in life that you think you'll never go. I always planned to stay close to my family and friends in Utah, but that wasn't what life had in store for me. Looking back I wouldn't change it... I've met too many amazing friends and had so many different experiences that I never would have had if I wasn't willing to step out of my comfort zone. I'm pretty much just rambling waiting for another rodeo performance to start yet again. Last night Allen rode his horse for 73 points, which isn't a super great score but its still a score. I was really nervous watching him, I've got to the point that I am usually pretty good when he rides but it was his first really big rodeo I've been to and my nerves got the best of me. I'm really proud of him for coming as far as he already has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment