JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Man Al

I'm a few days late but I just wanted to write a little bit about my Valentine's Day. Like I said before, Allen was gone so it was a lot different than the last few years. We did get to celebrate together though, on Saturday night, he took me out to dinner and on Monday we exchanged gifts. Let me just tell you, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Allen isn't really the hopeless romantic type I thought I would end up marrying, but my goodness is he cute! I came home from work on Monday to find roses on the table. The water bottle cracks me up. It just screams 'Allen' to me and I just love it! He doesn't like buying flowers because he doesn't see the point when they just die, so when he does it really means a lot, even if they are in a homemade water bottle vase :) Later that night, he gave me the rest of my present. He absolutely spoiled me! One thing he never gets wrong is jewelry!! He always says he just picks the biggest most sparkly one there is, so apparently he knows me well but he always gets something gorgeous! Last but not least the card. He usually doesn't get a card with anything but this year he did, and oh my goodness! I'm keeping this thing forever!! This has got to be the most tender thing in the world!! Look at those little hearts he drew!! It seriously melts my heart. It was only a few lines but it made my week. It's been really hard having him gone, and even though I'm blessed with a great friend that's been there all week for me, it's still hard not having him here. I was showering yesterday morning and was thinking of all the little things he does that make me laugh every day and how much I miss it. One of them being his naked dance, this sounds a little weird but trust me if you ever saw it, it would be the absolute funniest thing you ever watched in your life! (Maybe I just think so cuz I'm his wife) But before he gets in the shower almost every day he takes off his clothes and runs around the house dancing and it almost kills me (he might kill me if he knew I was telling you all this!) I'm so blessed to have him forever. He is my best friend and my biggest strength. I don't know what I would do without this kid :) I'm so glad he will be home in the next few days because I don't know how much longer I can make it here without him. I'm so grateful I married such a talented man with high goals and that he lets me be apart of them. He is the best!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you never should have told us about the naked dance!!! Do you know what will happen when the boys find out about that!!! Plus I think you just blinded my mind!

    ReplyDelete